Copyright and Licence [#]
Developing Language Processing Components with GATE Version 9
Ⓒ2019 The University of Sheﬃeld, Department of Computer Science
The University of Sheﬃeld, Department of Computer Science
This work is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Licence. You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author credit.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights aﬀected by the license: your fair dealing or fair use rights; the author’s moral rights; rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
For more information about the Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative License, please visit this web address: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/uk/