Comments, questions and suggestions from participants
Add your feature, bug and comments here! Thanks.
Come back later or look at the recent changes in the user guide to see if it has been implemented.
1. Feature requests
- diagram view for applications instead of table view so you can easily add/see conditions for a processing resource to be used on the arcs of the diagram [Participant]
- renaming annotation set and type in the annotation set view (same as previous GATE training)
- creole processing resource new parameter for specifying dependencies [NA]
- a way to create an annotation schema from an annotated document so it can be reused for the next annotation session [Participants]
- update Lang_* plugins that use the old Tagger_TreeTagger plugin to use the new Tagger_Framework [TH]
- GG to share code to convert Batch Learning PR output to ARFF
- Look into why PAUM probs are always 1 or 0 and why changing the probability threshold doesn't remove all the ones with a prob of 0.
- would be good to have somebody in our team or Ontotext that always use Windows and report problem with this system as I discovered some problem with the Windows look and feel these last days that weren't appearing on linux look and feel [TH]
- Mark has done a very nice syntax highlighting for the JAPE viewer so I propose to make the text area editable and add an action "Save and reinitialize" on the context menu. Later we could add completion. [TH]
- In the groovy console, when you select and execute a piece of code, the output window is positioned at the top of the text, not at the bottom. [Ontotext]
- Are "Conditional pipeline" and "Pipeline" really useful in GATE Developer? As it can process only one document if I understood so it's more confusing than something else. Even if you want to process only one document you can right click on it in the resources tree and create a corpus from it. Also it's a lot easier to change only one time the corpus parameter in the application than to change the document parameter for each processing resource in the application. [TH]
- For two users (one Windows, one Mac, both 5.2.1) although F-measures works in Corpus QA, Pis give all zeroes.
- resizing problem of the lists in the corpus QA on Windows 1.6 L&F Windows and MacOS Java 1.6 L&F Metal / MacOS
- space problem when saving a gazetteer
- put a small picture against each name directly on the gate.ac.uk/people/ page because currently you need to go to that page then click on the link pictures" then find the name of the person then go back to the previous page then click on their name