Commercial sponsorship works in a similar way to sponsorship of organisations like the Apache software foundation, and is popular with businesses that rely on GATE for similar reasons:
- early access to new components
- links from GATE.ac.uk
- reduced-price training
- tax benefits
- ensuring continued rapid progress in GATE development
- helping sustain a vibrant GATE community
Sponsorship has four levels:
- Strategic partners, who participate in the long-term direction of the team and who fund multiple members of the development team.
- Gold sponsors, who fund one full-time member of the team.
- Silver sponsors, who fund one part-time member of the team.
- Bronze sponsors, who contribute to our infrastructure costs.
Contact us to discuss joining the programme.
- premium support
- priority maintenance
- dedicated point of contact with introductory site visit
- discount on-site training
- dedicated team member working on your priorities
- student placement (interns)
- advertising (website, all, one); brochure placement at training events etc. place on GATE brochures; ...
- early access
- quarterly strategy forum
- the opportunity to partner with the GATE team
(These benefits are also available as part of a service package.)