The objective of the h-TechSight IST project (co-ordinated by The University of Surrey in England), is to exploit recent advances in knowledge-based and other systems to harness the potential of the web and turn it into an effective resource to enable businesses to monitor and boost their competitive performance by responding quickly to changes, threats and opportunities, whether local, national or global. The idea is to create a "Virtual One-Stop-Shop", which each business can tailor to its own requirements and priorities.
- University of Surrey (UniS)
- Universitat Rovira I Virgili (URV)
- University of Innsbruck (UIBK)
- University of Sheffield (USFD)
- Athens Technology Centre(ATC)
- Institute of Chemical Engineers(ICHEME)
- Bayer AG
- P.N. Gerolymatos S.A.
- JetOil S.A.
- Institut Francais du Petrole (IFP)
For more information and to see the Knowledge Management Platform, please visit the main h-TechSight project page.