GATE Developer/Embedded Version 8.1 release (June 2015)
GATE Developer/Embedded 8.1 adds a number of new features:
- Integration of the Stanford named entity recognition tools
- Improvements to the crowd sourcing tools, including merging the work of several annotators
- Much improved support for data import and export, with new import formats, improvements to existing importers, and a new framework for document export formats
- A new plugin for simplifying complex sentences using linguistic rules
- API improvements, bug fixes, library updates and other changes under the covers to improve stability.
Full details can be found in the changelog in the user guide.
The GATE Developer/Embedded package can be downloaded from https://gate.ac.uk/download/.