GATE Technical Support
See also our customisation services.
There are four ways to get technical support for GATE products:
- First please check that your problem is not a known one by checking the List of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), reading the documentation and searching the mailing list archive and/or this site.
- Join gate-users and post a question. See the mailing list page. Please include all relevant details, operating system, GATE build and JVM version (visible in the "About" box from the help menu).
- Contract the University of Sheffield or others to provide support or customisation work. Contact us to discuss such contracts.
- Buy professional services or bespoke development from our key partners, OntoText and Matrixware.
- Get help formally or informally from other GATE users (thousands of students and many companies are using and/or developing the system and may be able to provide technical support on a commercial basis).